Seca CT320 and CT321 ECG Machines
Innovative Medical Bluetooth Technology removing the need for a USB cable. The seca Bluetooth CT321 acquires the ECG on any computer / laptop, allowing you to directly transfer the patient?s ECG report into your Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Seca cardio software automatically exports a pdf ECG file to a destination of your choice.
- High quality recordings of all twelve leads with a sampling rate of up to 4000 Hz, for viewing, analysis, reporting and printing on every PC in the network.
- Clearly arranged choice of A4 reports with one click including the popular 4x3 with lead II rhythm strip
- Impedance measurement: all electrodes highlighted with automatic quality indication to ensure the perfect ECG.
- CT320 comes supplied with: USB connection cable, patient cable, alligator clips, 500 disposable electrodes, seca cardio software (no licence fees)
- CT321 supplied with: Patient cable, alligator clips, 500 disposable electrodes, seca cardio software (no licence fees), Bluetooth dongle, 2 rechargeable lithiumion batteries and battery charger.