SECA ECG CT8000I-2 AND SECA TROLLEY
Seca Machine Product Properties
• Quick and easy-to-use ECG machine
• Compatible with all leading EMR systems - emis, SystmOne, Vision and others
• On-screen preview of ECG - review recorded ECG prior to printing, saves paper
• Outstanding signal quality for adult and paediatric ECG's due to high sample frequency
• Advanced clinical interpretation ETM algorithm
• Compact lightweight design: 1.9kg
• Sealed keyboard ensures infection control
The quick and easy ECG solution
The seca CT8000i-2 is the 2nd generation of our best-selling 12 lead ECG machine with an enhanced signal quality and newest interpretation algorithms. It is compact, portable and has a user-friendly design, that allows for quick, easy and reliable ECG acquisition. Just enter patient data, control signal quality, acquire ECG and print it with the integrated high-resolution thermal printer. Taking an ECG has never been easier.
To provide a maximum comfort to the staff, the seca CT500-2 is a height adjustable ECG Cart (height adjustable from 81.2cm - 102.1cm) with utility storage bins and dividers. For better workflow and safety, the cart column includes cable covers and a cord organiser. The hospital quality mobile cart provides easy transport for ECG machines and accessories. It’s compatible with all seca ECG machines and any ECG brand which fits onto the cart top as well. The seca CT500-2 has four swivel caster wheels, of which two are braked to securing the cart when required. Simply adjust the height using the foot pedal, customising the cart to suit all staff (height adjustable from 81.2cm - 102.1cm). Cart column includes cable covers / cord organiser.
• Height adjustable ECG Cart with utility storage bin
• Compatible with all seca ECG machines?
• Simply adjust the height using the foot pedal, customising the cart to suit all staff
• Hospital quality mobile cart provides easy transport for ECG machines and accessories
• 4 castors (2 are braked) for more stability and safety?
• Cable covers and cord organiser for better workflow and safety?
• 3 year warranty
• Print function
• Built-in thermal printer
• QTC interval - Ideal for Mental Health
• Save function
• Preview screen feature
• optimal signal quality
• QTc formulas = Bazett, Fredericia, Fremingham or Hodges
• Enter patent data at the touch of a button
• Preview ECG prior to printing and a simplified keyboard
• Taking an ECG has never been easier
• 5" colour high resolution LCD display