Gammex Sterile Surgeons Latex Gloves
Ansell’s GAMMEX® Latex glove sets the top surgical standards with their design and latex formulation offering a top combination of safety and comfort.
Donning is made easy with damp hands, thanks to the water-based synthetic inner coating. The adhesive band at the top of the straight cuff allows for a secure hold on the surgical gown: this efficient design relieves pressure on the forearm while operating. The latex gloves provide a secure grip on instruments for easy, sure handling in both wet and dry conditions. Grip is supported by the micro-rough outer surface.
Overall, the GAMMEX® Latex Gloves are the answer to the most demanding surgical requirements as proven by its success in operating theatres across Europe.
- Powder-free latex glove offering strength, softness, comfort and grip
- Polyurethane (animal derivatives- free) lining with hydrophilic
- Hydrophobic elements to facilitate damp donning and intra-operative changes
- Excellent latex moisture control maintains shape and fit with hand
- P.E.A.R.L. wash technology to reduce residual protein levels, reducing risk of latex sensitisation
- Mild textured finish for secure handling of instruments in wet and dry conditions
- Thinner and shaped finger pads for improved finger sensitivity
- Relocated thumb ball reduces working pressures of the glove during procedures
- Tapered straight cuff for improved gown grip
- Sticky band for improved gown sleeve adherence
- Reduced carpal tunnel pressure when double donning
- Cuff printing of brand, size and L and R for easy identification