Clinell Universal Heavy Duty Hand & Surface Wipes 100 - 6pk
Clinell Universal Heavy Duty Hand & Surface Wipes - EFFECTIVE AGAINST CORONAVIRUS IN 60 SECONDS.
The UK’s most trusted single-step detergent and disinfectant; ideal for use on hands, surfaces and non-invasive medical devices. The patented near-neutral pH formula ensures exceptional material compatibility and is proven to kill at least 99.999% of pathogens after 10 seconds, norovirus within one minute and reduce instances of MRSA by 55%.
Containing a unique, patented antimicrobial formula they can be used as a disinfectant and detergent wipe - replacing the need for multiple wipes and surface cleaners.
Thick, heavy duty spun-lace wipes, suitable for frequent use, the Clinell Universal Heavy Duty wipe requires no surface pre-cleaning, is EN14476 compliant, and incorporates a powerful disinfectant action.
Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs - Clinell Universal Wipes are one of the most effective antimicrobial products on the market.
Can be used on visibly dirty hands, unlike alcohol gels, and is suitable for use on a wide range of hard surfaces including: Car/Van interior, tablets, mobile phones, door handles and remote controls.
This revolutionary formula contains a mix of different biocides. Each biocide has a different mechanism of action, reducing the risk of germs developing resistance.
Designed by doctors, trusted by healthcare professionals.
• Effective against coronaviruses with just 60 seconds contact time
• Cleans both hands and hard surfaces
• EN14476 Compliant
• Dermatologically tested - contains aloe vera and moisturisers
• Simple one step cleaning solution
• Requires no surface pre-cleaning
• Alcohol, lanolin & paraben free
• Heavy duty - spun lace material is twice as thick as the standard CW200 wipe
• Wipe Size 260 x 180 mm
• Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs
• Pack of 100 X 6
Instruction for use on hands:
Wipe hands thoroughly for 60 seconds
1. Rub hands palm to palm
2. Rub back of each hand with the palm of other hand, fingers interlaced
3. Rub palm to palm with fingers interlaced
4. Rub with back of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked
5. Rub each thumb using opposite hand
6. Rub each wrist with opposite hand
7. Discard the wipe in the appropriate waste bin
Instructions for use on surfaces:
1. Remove one wipe
2. Wipes in an "S" shaped pattern from clean to dry
3. Discard the wipe in the appropriate waste bin
4. Allow surface to air to dry