Clinell Universal Heavy Duty Multipurpose Wipes 100 - 6pk
Clinell Universal Heavy Duty Multipurpose Wipes - effective against coronavirus in just 30 seconds on hard surfaces
The UK’s most trusted single-step detergent and disinfectant; ideal for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and non-invasive medical devices. The patented near-neutral pH formula ensures exceptional material compatibility and is proven to kill at least 99.999% of pathogens after 10 seconds, norovirus within one minute and reduce instances of MRSA by 55%.
Containing a unique, patented antimicrobial formula they can be used as a disinfectant and detergent wipe - replacing the need for multiple wipes and surface cleaners.
Thick, heavy duty spun-lace wipes, suitable for frequent use, the Clinell Universal Heavy Duty wipe requires no surface pre-cleaning, is EN14476 compliant, and incorporates a powerful disinfectant action.
Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs - Clinell Universal Wipes are one of the most effective antimicrobial products on the market.
• Suitable for cleaning Non-invasive medical devices and equipment - Ultrasound transducers, Pulse oximeter probes, Doppler probes, Stethoscopes, ECG Machines, Incubators, Blood pressure machines, Radiology equipment, Blood pressure cuffs, Monitors.
• Suitable for use on a wide range of hard surfaces including: Car/Van interior, tablets, mobile phones, door handles and remote controls.
This revolutionary formula contains a mix of different biocides. Each biocide has a different mechanism of action, reducing the risk of germs developing resistance.
Designed by doctors, trusted by healthcare professionals.
• Effective against coronaviruses with just 30 seconds on hard surfaces
• Wipes for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and equipment
• EN14476 Compliant
• Dermatologically tested - contains aloe vera and moisturisers ( No sore or dry hands with frequent use)
• Simple one step cleaning solution
• Requires no surface pre-cleaning
• Alcohol, lanolin & paraben free
There is a Field Safety Notice on this product issued by Gama Healthcare regarding u