Delivery and Returns
1. Surgery Express will endeavour to meet any delivery date quoted but delivery dates are given and intended as an estimate only. If there are any circumstances whatsoever which prevent or delay delivery, Surgery Express shall not be bound to supply or make delivery of any goods ordered nor shall it be liable for any damage or consequential loss or in any other way for failure to supply or delay in delivery when so prevented or delayed.
2. For delivery costs, please ring the Surgery Express sales office or see the current price list with delivery details. All goods must be inspected immediately on arrival. Under no circumstances shall Surgery Express be liable for damage to or from a consignment unless Surgery Express is notified within three days of receipt of the goods or in the case of non-delivery unless notice is given within seven days of the due date of arrival.
3. Whilst we endeavour to ship all items for next day delivery as standard, there will be exceptions to this where an item is out of stock or if an item is made to order (such as couches for example). You will be notified by email if an item on your order is out of stock at our earliest opportunity and we will provide a due date for the stock to be delivered with you.
4. Surgery Express will not accept the return of goods for any reason unless prior agreement has been received from Surgery Express. Collection will be made only with valid collection note.
5. Goods returned for no reason will incur a 20% handling charge. A fee will be charged if collection is required.
6. Refunds will not be issued without the prior agreement of Surgery Express & will usually take the form of a credit note against your account.