Microlife A2 Basic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
The Microlife A2 Basic is a clinically tested digital blood pressure monitor that enables a comfortable and accurate blood pressure measurement.
The device records up to 30 measurement values and also features a memory-average function. It is also equipped with PAD technology for the early recognition of heart arrhythmias, as well as Gentle+ technology which ensures comfortable measurements and prevents overinflation.
The Microlife A2 Basic comes supplied with a Standard Adult Cuff (22-42cm) that is conical in shape for better fitting and accuracy.
- PAD technology - For early alerts to possible heart arrhythmias
- Gentle+ technology - To ensure comfortable measurements and prevent overinflation
- 30 data memory - Automatic storage of the last 30 measurement values
- Traffic light indicator - Gives easy to read classification of blood pressure result
- Adjustable time and date - For easier follow-up of blood pressure values
- Memory-average function - Gives useful information about the general blood pressure level of all readings on the monitor
- Clinically tested - Accuracy has been clinically tested according to the protocol of the BHS with the highest possible grade of A/A
- Operating temperature: 10 - 40°C, 15 - 95% relative maximum humidity
- Storage temperature: -20 - +55°C, 15 - 95% relative maximum humidity
- Weight: 340g (including batteries)
- Dimensions: 135.5 x 82 x 57mm
- Measuring procedure: Oscillometric, corresponding to Korotkoff method: Phase 1 systolic, Phase V diastolic
- Measurement range: 20 - 280mmHg (blood pressure), 40 - 200 beats per minute (pulse)
- Cuff pressure display range: 0 - 299mmHg
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- Static accuracy: Pressure within ±3mmHg
- Pulse accuracy: ±5% of the readout value
- Voltage source: 4 x 1.5V AA batteries
- Reference to standards: EM 1060-1/-3/-4; IEC 60601-1; IEC 60601-1-2 (EMC)