Vari-Height Treatment Chair
Manufactured in the UK, the Doherty Vari-Height Treatment Chair is built to
the highest quality specifications for optimum flexibility, and is also
suitable for use as a plinth to meet cost and/or operational space restraints.
Available in 12 attractive upholstery colour options designed to coordinate
with other products in the Doherty product range, the chair is delivered fully
assembled and ready for use and features a simple levelling system to
accommodate uneven floor surfaces.
- Electrically operated variable height range via easy-use handset.
- 'Easi Lift' gas assisted backrest and foot section for smooth,
- Distinctive wipe-clean Doherty-style thick padded upholstery with
rounded corners for comfort and hygiene.
- Dual sided operation for flexibility of positioning.
- Breathing hole.
- Twin braked castors for ease of movement.
- 3 year warranty (1st year parts andamp; labour, 2nd and 3rd year parts
only) - 10 year guarantee on the frame.
- Maximum user weight 177kgs (28 stone).
Apple green, peach orange, slate grey, midnight black, storm blue, tan brown,
mint green, damson purple, sherbert pink, aston grey, fawley beige, newbury