Zoll AED+ Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
When sudden cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
The ZOLL AED Plus is the only AED that can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well.
The AED Plus features Real CPR Help, a unique CPR feedback tool that is able to monitor CPR quality and provide real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions. Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Supports the entire Chain of Survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium camera batteries (Duracell 123a) with a 5-year battery life
- Easy-to-place, one-piece electrodes pad ? CPR-D-padz with a 5-year shelf life
- 5-year warranty
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
- Intelligent paediatric capability with Pedi-padz II electrodes
- European Resuscitation Council (ERC), NRR, and BRC Guidelines compliance
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
- Supplied complete with carry bag, batteries, adult CPR-D-padz electrodes, and prep pack that contains a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel and a moist towelette
- Semi-automatic delivery