Philips HeartStart HS1 Defibrillator / AED Package
The HeartStart HS1 Automatic External Defibrillator from Phillips has been designed to be simple to operate, even an emergency first aider or a layperson with minimal training can potentially save a life.
Affordable and suitable for various sites including office buildings, industrial sites, airports, aeroplanes, trains, train stations, ferries, hotels, fitness centres, sports arenas, general practitioners surgeries, dental practices and other health institutions.
Defibrillator, one lithium battery, one adult SMART pads cartridge, slim carry case, quick reference guide, quick set-up guide and owner’s manual.
• Calming natural voice instructions coach the emergency first aider through the steps of first aid defibrillation and CPR
• Semi-automatic - administers a shock at the press of a button
• Comprehensive automatic self-tests check the HeartStart® HS1’s vital functions on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule
• Pre-connected adult SMART pads
• Defibrillator - five year warranty
• Minimum of five years shelf life for battery, with standby life of four years