Dopplex ABI Ankle Brachial Index Kit
The Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) kit is a unique combination of DMX Doppler, Doppler probes and cuffs which provides the wound care or vascular specialist with a system to help in the assessment of arterial disease prior to bandaging.
Doppler waveforms can be stored on the internal memory and reviewed at any time. Alternatively the waveforms can be transferred to the DR5 Lite software package for archiving, reviewing and printing of reports.
The ABI kit includes:
- Huntleigh DMX Digital Doppler
- EZ8 wide beam 8MHZ Doppler probe
- 5 MHz high sensitivity (VP5-XS) Vascular Probe for deep vessels and oedematous limbs
- Medical grade rechargable kit
- Trigger operated sphyg
- Large and small arm/ankle cuffs (latex free)
- Educational CD
- Large carry bag