Welch Allyn 3.5v Prestige Diagnostic Sets
The Welch Allyn 3.5V Prestige Diagnostic Set couples a high quality ophthalmoscope and otoscope.
- A nearly complete view of the tympanic membrane with approximately twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than a traditional otoscope
- The ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal length
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection of ear specula
- Fiber optics produce cool light with no reflections, no obstruction
- Easy entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
- Halogen HPX? lamp provides 30% whiter, brighter light for true tissue color and long-lasting performance.
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view versus standard ophthalmoscopes
- Detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
- Red-free filter may be used with any aperture
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters
- C-Cell or Lithium handle.
- Insufflation port for pneumatic otoscopy
- Presented in an attractive, durable protective case
- 10 year warranty