Vitalograph Pneumotrac USB Spirometer
The Vitalograph Pneumotrac is an excellent spirometry choice when long-term storage and analysis of patient results are essential.
It offers over 30 configurable parameters and storing and trending of test results.
The Vitalograph Pneumotrac features sophisticated Spirotrac software and the unparalled accuracy of Fleisch pneumotachograph flow measuring technology.
- Simply plugs into a PCandlsquo;s USB port for a low-cost spirometry solution
- Adaptable, interactive, user friendly software for full automation
- Network ready, standardised communications with other databases
- Comprehensive, configurable reports for spirometry sessions and trending, Intuitive user interface with workflow orientated presentation
- Automatic FEV1 trend chart of actual and normal range data as subject is selected
- Open session, f/v and v/t curves, all test data and test quality in one view
- Choice of attractive incentives
- Built-in test quality checks (daily accuracy check can be forced if required)
- Proven spirometry software with automatic test quality control and trending, Fully scalable database capacity using powerful Microsoftandreg; SQL server technology
- Links to Vitalograph Over-Read Spirometry QA Service, Links to practice management systems to automatically transfer subject and test data, Automatic storage of all test data and events, including calibration log.