Micro 1 Hand Held Pocket Spirometer
Micro 1 Handheld Spirometer The Micro Iandtrade; is the new generation pocket spirometer from Carefusion. Designed specifically for situations where low cost precision spirometry measurements are required, the Micro Iandtrade; is extremely lightweight and portable making it suitable for general practices, hospital outreach clinics, bedside testing, occupational health and other situations where remote testing is required.
The large backlit graphical display and flat touch sensitive keypad ensure ease of use and functionality are combined in this modern ergonomically designed spirometer. Using the Micro Iandtrade; PC configuration software, the Micro Iandtrade; can be configured for regional or user specific preferences for language, height units and indices displayed**.
The Micro Iandtrade; contains a rechargeable battery ensuring your device is always ready for use in any busy clinic. **Please note the Micro 1 is for standalone use and cannot be linked to Spirometer PC Software SPSC.
- Choice of up to 9 indices can be recorded
- Comprehensive range of tests (PEF, FEV1, FEV6, FVC, FEV1/FVC%, FEV1/FEV6%, FEF25-75, FEF25, FEF50 and FEF75)
- Choice of predicted value
- Results can be configured and displayed as % of predicted, standard deviation (SD) or Z-Scores, ATS/ERS
- Quality prompt for each test, Lung age
- Quick patient test mode
- Rechargeable battery
- PC configuration for user specific preferences
- Configuration option for NLHEP mode
- Powered by 2 x AA size NiMH rechargeable cells
- Approximately 30 hours battery life .