CareFusion MicroLoop Spirometer - the stylish and flexible MicroLoop Spirometer from CareFusion features:
- A high-defi nition touch-screen colour display which can graphically represent either a Volume/Time curve or a complete Flow/Volume loop.
- Screen can be confi gured to show an incentive display for use when undertaking spirometry with children.
- Measure up to 41 spirometry parameters and has features a storage capacity for over 2,000 patients.
- Its desktop docking station makes battery charging, connection to a PC for data upload and printing results very quick and simple.
- Can be connected directly to a number of compatible printers via USB connection.
- A desktop docking station is supplied and the MicroLoop can be purchased as a standalone unit or complete with CareFusion SPCS Features - Conforms
to all spirometry standards (ERS - ATS (2005), BTS)
- Easy load, high speed printer
- Up to 45 parameters measurable (user selects only those required)
- Automatic predicted values calculation and test interpretation
- Reversibility testing with '% change' calculation
- Rechargeable battery or mains power
- Optional Pulse Oximetry module available
- Supplied in a tough carry case
- Specifi cations - 2000 patient memory
- Dimensions: - 123 x 81 x 23mm
- Unit Weight: 191g Docking Station 124g