SpiroUSB Spirometer with SPCS
The Micro Medical Spiro USB is an advanced Spirometer designed for the professional that plugs directly into your PC.The software is structured around Spida 5 with its user-friendly modern multi- window visual interface.
- Up to 41 spirometry indices are measurable, open and closed loop test techniques and the overlaying of previous test curves is possible.
- Extensive search facilities and powerful trending of results together with lung age calculation and textual interpretation of the results feature.
- The software can be easily linked to other patient journal or GP administration systems, occupational health or other medical databases.
- With a laptop or notebook PC the SpiroUSB becomes highly portable too.
- The Micro Medical SpiroUSB device has recently achieved Microsoft Windows 2000 and XP Certification, after undergoing the rigorous Windows Hardware Compatibility Test (HCT) procedure developed by the Windows Hardware Quality Labs.
- Licensing fees for links to Systm1 and EMIS apply