3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope Black
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tuneable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Tuneable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticisers.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind.
- Length: 69cm (27")
- Net Weight: 177g
- Performance: 9 out of 10
- Primary Patient Type: Adult, Paediatric
- Warranty: 7 years
- Chestpiece Technology: Double Sided
- Chestpiece Finish: Machined stainless steel
- Chestpiece Weight: 87g
- Diaphragm Type: Tuneable, single-piece
- Diaphragm Diameter: 4.3cm (1.7")
- Small Diaphragm Diameter: 3.3cm (1.3")
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminium
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Eartips Supplied: Yes
- Latex Free: 3M™ Littmann® next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Recommended Applications: Cardiology/High Performance
- Most Suitable User Occupation: Internist, Family Practitioner, Paediatrician, Nurse, Anaesthesiologist, Emergency Physician, Cardiologist, Medical Student, EMT/EMS, Respiratory Specialist, Physician