Revaxis 3in1 Vaccine (0.5ml)
Suspension for injection in pre-filled syringe - the vaccine has a cloudy white appearance.
• REVAXIS is indicated for active immunisation against diphtheria, tetanus and poliomyelitis in children from six years of age, adolescents and adults as a booster following primary vaccination.
• REVAXIS is not intended for primary immunisation.
Nature and contents of container
0• .5 ml of suspension in pre-filled syringe (0.5 ml, type I glass) with a plunger-stopper (elastomer: bromochlorobutyl or bromobutyl or chlorobutyl) and attached needle and needle-guard (elastomer: synthetic polyisoprene).
• Packs of 1 and 10 syringes.
Special precautions for storage
• Store in a refrigerator (2°C to 8°C).
• Do not freeze. Discard the vaccine if it has been frozen.
Note: As this item requires to be stored between 2 and 8°C, it is considered cold chain supply and so will not be shipped to customers on a Friday.
Patient Information Leaflet