Tico Vac Vaccine - 0.5ml Syringe x 1 0.5ml Syringe POM
Tick-Borne Encephalitis Vaccine (whole Virus, inactivated) - Suspension for injection in a pre-filled syringe. After shaking the vaccine is an off-white, opalescent suspension.
• TicoVac 0.5 ml is indicated for the active (prophylactic) immunization of persons of 16 years of age and older against tick-borne encephalitis (TBE).
• TicoVac 0.5 ml is to be given on the basis of official recommendations regarding the need for, and timing of, vaccination against TBE.
Nature and contents of container
• 0.5 ml of suspension in pre-filled syringe (type I glass) with a plunger stopper (halogenobutyl rubber), without needle attached. Pack sizes of 1, 10, 20 and 100. The pack may include 0 needles or 1 needle. Needles are sterile and for single use only. Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
• Each pre-filled syringe is packed in a blister. The opening in the blister seal is intended and allows for the equilibration of moisture during the recommended warm-up prior to the administration of the vaccine. Open the blister by removing the lid to take out the syringe. Do not press the syringe through the blister.
Special precautions for storage
• Store in a refrigerator (2°C - 8°C). Keep the syringe in the outer carton in order to protect from light.
• Do not freeze.
Note: As this item requires to be stored between 2 and 8°C, it is considered cold chain supply and so will not be shipped to customers on a Friday.